Christmas Crashers Christmas Crashers

Really wasn't great.

Just a basic parody that runs on an overused homosexual joke, that you kept dragging on.

Nice job on the animation, but originality would be nice.

Gears of Awesome Gears of Awesome

Great...

I love watching the same personality put on several popular video game characters over and over.... great.

Btw, for the 13-year old hentai lovers, the point of this review, is to point out Egoraptors lack of originality.

The Bukakke Udon Song The Bukakke Udon Song

Fucking epic.

The idea alone give it a ten, but that doesn't take away from the over-the-top AWESOME execution of this concept. Stuff w/ anime chicks has been done before, but this just was so out their that it deserves utmost recognition.

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like NG has picked up many trends except the (OVER 9000) one, but I hope this becomes more than just a "Flash Movie" on NG.

d-z responds:

Thanks, i appreciate it :-D

Metal Gear Funnies Metal Gear Funnies

To everyone whose reviewed less than 5...

(for the most part)

are fucking retards, don't you guys realize that this was to make fun of parodies? when you tell the authors that it needs to be more funny like MGA, you just make yourself look like a fucking moron.

God, the level of humor, and mental compacity of most fans of parodies is so small....

so why the 9? I still don't believe this was perfect, not that the parody on parody action (lol) wasn't good enough, but I just think some of the things were taken to far, while some weren't.

Ex. The wikipedia joke was humorous, but the 2nd time around I just skipped it due to repetition. (yes I know authors do this, but for a parody you need to cover all topics)

Now one thing I would've done (If I could animate and was able to join this collab) would've been having a parody flash artist conjuring an idea for a new flash movie/whatever, and then while there thinking a thought bubble starts putting two and two together, and then they just slump and say, "Damnit! Thinking is too difficult! I'll just make a (insert over-the-top adj.'s here) parody!"

Just a thought, you could even take that to the next level and have a small part w/ the person walking around w/ a huge ego, telling all her/his real life friends about their parody.

And if you took it to the NEXT level, show a part of her/him showing the parody to her/his friends. (This would be where you insert the falcon punch/metal gear wikipedia joke)

Wow, big idea lol. Anyways, good luck to you all!

Pianist on the Way Pianist on the Way

Whoa.

I would provide a lengthy wall of text to tell you how great this work of yours is, but I think you get the point =).

Anyways, good luck on the series. All the best,
DoD

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

Amazing.

The tone was set a lot different from what we're all used to, which was a nice change.

But I would've wished that the motion tweens were used less. Although it gave a different look to the movie, it was evident that at the end of the day, you just wanted to be done with it. I hope this review, or that assumtion (sp?) doesn't stop you from making the final episode.

Good luck guys! (Current score : 4.63 =3)

Awesome Center Redux Awesome Center Redux

I really don't mean to be a prick...

But the series is drying out. You decided to place it all in a Dvd, but it ended up not being a good idea. Cool, Not my point.

My point, you claimed you were going to move on from the awesome series. But why? These jokes of spotting out obvious shit is truly getting old, especially when I see much better story-lined based work in the portal. Yeah, it's a parody, but they always are right?

I was going to review your 'Awesome Crossing' because I feel that you forced the personality onto both of the characters, including in 'Awesome Center'. Even though you are a voice actor, it feels as if you force the same simplistic personality of your one 'Wtf Voice' over and over and over again, just in a different mold, and in this case, 'Awesome Center' was your victim.

Although I believe you should take another direction, you still showed great voice acting along w/ much more exceptional animation than once before. And because of this, I won't review less than a seven just because you earned it w/ hard work.
I only hope you actually read these reviews along w/ the zero reviews, because I do believe you should switch directions in terms of your flash submissions.

Thanks for reading,
DoD

O.N.E. O.N.E.

I got the 2000th review =D

A great movie, I've watched it at least five times. I just wish you would make another w/ more up to date songs. Still Phenominal job!

The amount of time put into this was clearly evident, and you deserve no less than a ten.

The Small Madness Tribute The Small Madness Tribute

No, I will judge a movie on what it is...

I hate madness (that isn't made by Krinkels) to the extent that it pisses me off, alot.

But I'm not grading this movie down on that.
This movie just sucks, it's just one, 15 second fight at a slow pace.

It seems like one guy would die (getting sliced in the stomach and all) and then just pulls a gun out and shoots em.

Because thats what ppl do in real life, they try to stoop to someones lvl, and if they can't beat em, they shoot em. Stupid as hell.

Madness obviously belongs to Krinkels, but copying someones style is almost the same as ripping it off.

Lets put it this way, if it hadn't been for Krinkels, would this movie have been made? no. Why? because your using his style.

Game. Set. Pwn'd

Yazzoooo responds:

If you hate Madness that isnt made by Krinkels.. Why watch? Hmm?

MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01 MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01

roflmao wow

Well done. Stamper, that was messed up xD.

I laughed my ass off.